Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Over a week this time

OK, but I have an excuse...my baby girl Aashaa has been born. 8 lbs and 5 ounces of pure joy. Now I know what life is really all about. All praises due to the most high. I am flabbergasted by this miracle. I am looking forward to kids' movies, piano lessons/recitals, girls basketball/volleyball/tennis/field hockey whatever baby girl wants to do (except hip hop video girl).
It definitely gives a man a different perspective on the sanctity of womanhood. Now my mission is to protect her from animalistic buffons like myself. I'll let her start dating when she's 31. Maybe I'll let her go to Public school through elementary but after that charter or private. These middle school kids these days...well let's just say that we need another miracle from the most high performed on them. Perhaps I'll ramble about the ills of public education next time.
Baby Aashaa is here! God is good! life is good!

No comments: