Friday, October 24, 2008

Attack in Pittsburgh on Ashley Todd

When I saw this story this morning it immediately smelled of a hoax.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/index.html

1. The backwards B: very amateur

2. Let me get this straight...I'm a mugger, I rob you (in what I found out later is one of the whitest parts of Pittsburgh at 9 pm)..I am a black male, I look at your car and say "Oh snap..This biznitch be havin a McCain bumper sticker I'mo havta whoop dat ass" So I stay in this white area to make a political point instead of fleeing..risking incarceration? Chappelle couldn't have come up with something that good

3. The black eye is makeup..the discoloration is off

4. Even MICHELLE MALKIN is calling it a hoax..
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/23/why-that-mccain-volunteers-mutilation-story-smells-awfully-weird/#comments

5. Will this woman apologize to Black Males, Obama, and McCain Palin after this hoax is exposed?

Amateur, race-baiting loser
More updates on this as the story progresses

No comments: